Wednesday, April 12, 2006

How about a little stats...


I, MasterAdmin, tactically positioned at the forefront of technology with Google analytics on my side (as the attached graph portraits) was a little surprised that Moscow and it's population comprised 1.69% of those interested in LEARNING RUSSIAN AS A SECOND LANGUAGE! Don't they speak Russian in Moscow? Why would some 289 Russian-speaking citizens of Russia visit MasterRussian.com during the past week? Do they want to improve their Russian? Or are they just curious in what kind of people learn THEIR language? I personally know the answer. Do you know, do you care to elaborate, dear MR-щики?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8th language? Wow, are you fluent in all of them?

I might be able to answer your question Administrator: The reason I believe many Russians visit this site is because of the Pen Pals Club.

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home