Saturday, October 20, 2007

Language/Travel Channel from YouTube

Google/YouTube now lets anybody create a topical channel and build it into your website. I started my quest by spending an hour to figure out what it is about and here's what I've got so far:

http://masterrussian.com/video.shtml

The video collection of the channel is automatically generated by Google using the keywords that I entered. I set it up to show Travel videos. The relevance of videos may not be perfect but it is improving. I hope that adds a little bit more spice to learning "великий и могучий" Russian language :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Learn Russian Audio said...

I really like your step to get the learning programm with help of the channels.
Thanks for blog.
Learn

Russian Audio

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home